1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: Disney's Mulan, it's awesome!
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone. It's still as bad.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: David Duchovny, Johnny Depp
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Paris Hilton (as if she actually was an actor, but yeah...)
5. Name a movie that you can quote from: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Phantom of the Opera
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: I'd say any Disney movie I know the lyrics to...
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: The Lord of the Rings Extended Edition-box (all three! ;) )
9. Name a movie that you own: Chicago
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: Aaliyah (although she only did that Queen of the Damned-role as far as I'm concerned)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?: No
12. Ever made out in a movie?: Yes.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it: The X-files-movie
14. Ever walked out of a movie?: No. I don't see the point in paying for a ticket just to leave... But Alexander had me pretty close.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre: The pianist. I couldn't stop crying.
16. Popcorn?: I don't mind, but I don't buy them unless my date/other "company" wants them
17. How often do you go to the movies?: Maybe once, twice a month
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?: Sex drive
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?: Anything goes! I love fantasy though.
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?: I actually have no idea...
- Movie meme